Monday 2 November 2009

You there..

Right, the first thing I'm going to have to do today is explain who the actor christopher fox is, because this conversation has been repeated too many times. " Do you ever watch the bill?" "No" "ahh right, well have you ever seen the programme ultimate force?" "nope" "oh.... doesn't matter then theres just this really fit man on it" well this is the really fit man


So there you go. :D INT HE SEXY THOUGH??!!!

I have been in the biggest arse all day today. i think I'm just tired though so after I've writ this it's bed timee :)

Half term has been alright. Halloween was lovelyy though :) i stayed at the goreous sara's and met some brilliant people :) and it was lovelyy. I keep thinking back to it and laughing, and thinking of south park. YES!

back at college today though and I can't even be arsed with my assignments. I don't even properly understand what i have to do with them which is shit. but im sure it'll be finee.

YAWN. sleepy time Zzzzzzz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment