Sunday 25 October 2009

it's the holidayyyys yayy :)

Hiya Me loves howayou all doing?? Its finally the half term holidays :D Sorry i've been extremely shit at my blog, ive just had no time for anythingg :S. I do hope you all are well though. College is still fab although i am completely gutted that my lovely darling Harry is moving back to coventry :( its not faaaiirr. i hate feeling upset. The vets was ok on friday, i actually had a really good time. and it meant soo much to me that people actually started remembering my name and saying i had done a good job. there have been all sorts of funny goings on haha. for example my lovely stephs halloween costume!! hahaha she looked so good in it but she probably shouldn't have described it to me first. she said "it's like this awful black PVC dress, I look like bondage woman!" and i was weeing myself all night,

i know i look minging haha i dont need anyone to point it out for me :D i do quite love the bondage woman outfit though!!



And here is us after getting ready and steph in her infamous bondage woman outfit. she look well damn sexy!! (Sorry steph for stealing your pictures!!)

So it's been a bit fab really other than Harry leaving. Right now im just at home, not jealous of my mum and dad who have gone to the ferryboat pub in the nasty rain..........................................................................................................




Sorry just nipped off then to start taping doc martin on the video recorder :) none of that fancy sky plus for us yanoo.

Ooooooh heres something! Well done cal crutchlow for winning world super sport today!! how good is he?? and he's gorgeous an all! and he's from coventry too! ( where my grandma lives)



Mmmm bit of Cal there for the ladies! No he won at portimao today! i'd love to go there it looks well good!!.

Well that's all for now my honeys, i think i've written more than enough, i might put some more sexy men on though just to make up for my lack of blogging ( and for my own personal use yummm :) )

Urgh, ditching that plan. i cant find any fit men so heres bear grylls mmmmmmmmmm :) :)

HE IS GORGEOUS!! I LOVE HIM MMMM :D

Ta-ra for now xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment