Monday 16 November 2009

Lovely :)


Hiya howayoou?? I'm fine thanks for asking. I've had a good time lately, i went to see the lancashire hotpots the other week which was fab :) i could marry each and everyone of them :D

And now im just sat here with a cup of tea writing this. I've been a bit disapointed today though, i can't believe belle de jour revealed her true identity :O and it was also quite disapointing really, She doesnt look at all what i expected, and she's actually a scientist named Dr brooke magnanti, And... I don't know really.... just disapointed.

Not that it's going to change my life or anything....ANYWAY
Ooooooh i am excited for this weekend. im going to scarborough again which should be very fun :D
I'm trying to think of things to write about.....
Oooh the folk night was good last night :) i had a fab time :D :D
Well i'd best be off, my kittens are going mad and may wreck the place :O xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment