Wednesday 30 September 2009

Yeyy!

Helloooooo :D How are yoou?? Oooh Today has been soo Fun. It was the freshers fair at school today which meant getting lots and lots of freebies :D woooo mainly stupid stuff and discount things for food and drink but still fun!! plus they had a blow up lazor quest thing :D

I don't have many good pictures to add today, i'm listening to jimi hendrix though so i might aswell put up a picture of him because he was soo fit!!







Mmmm! anywayy! But yeah i started the day off a bit grumpy today because my mum was in a total arse with me so i was like in tears on the bus which was Proper embarrassing ( Am not being a fanny, she was quite nasty!!) but then it picked up from there really. When i got home i kept trying to go to sleep but being interrupted which was shitt!



Oooh heres a good picture. my darling steph uploaded it on facebook today :D its me and harry in the park, SORRY MY LEGS LOOK HUUGE





IT ALSO MAKES ME REALISE HOW LITTLE I AM!!

so now am just chilling really playing some uke. fretting over whether a daft twat is going to email me or not... Grrrr.

Off to the pub in a bit though :) will update more later.


Iloveyou all :)

I hope jimi hendrix was sexy enough for yoooooooou

Byeee xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment