Monday 28 September 2009

Urghhhhhhh

Good evening :) How are you today? Today has been lovely especially now my darling stephanie has been moved to the friday group at college woo :) it's been an exciting one really, playing on the fucking dodgy assault course thing in the park. I swear i can barely do it now let alone a really little kiddie. good fun though. luckily there has been no life threatening injuries. It's been a bit shit at home though, I was starving and ate alot of marmite and toast. so am now feeling a bit sick.








Then my dad got a bit grumpy at me so i decided the best thing to do was have a snooze. since that I have woken up and completely lost my bearings. and it feels about ten at night. I feel totally like i've got butterflies, but not the nice butterflies :( Stupid boys.




Now i am listening to jefferson airplane they are fab.



Ooooh i also have had quite an amusing facebook conversation with rachel bentley. which was rudely interrupted by nathan unthank bringing back some nasty memories of statistics conversations :) it made me want to vomit

Also looking back on facebook, i read some comments that i totally forgot i had but then found them very hilarious





If you can't read them i'm dead sorry but trust me they were good :) So yeahh basically what we have learnt today is that, never take on childrens assault courses, Boys are stupid and sexy irish men are even worse, and that looking back on facebook comments is a hilarious way to pass the time.
Ta ra for the moment. i think I'm going to watch some telly nighty night xxxxx






















No comments:

Post a Comment