Sunday 27 September 2009

good night!




Just writing to say Bsb on telly was good, Steve plater came third after billy macconnell pushed him off the track. It was well shit. i wanted steve to smack him, but he didn't. then the results were changed so it meant steve was second. Yey, did i mention i fancy thee pants off steve plater??


I know i look shit but He is SO FINE!


Now i am just giving out relationship advice to a dear friend.. and theres some interfering bitch trying to get between them. What a hoe. I hate it when people do that it!! it makes me think " Do you want a relatiopnship with them??" and then it's like obviously not your just a jealous bitchh GRRR!


I have a new girl crush ( am not a lesbian or anything!) which used to be uma thurman, is now shakira.
Word cannot describe how much i want to be this womann!!! Right i think I'm going to go up to the pub and see my grandad after weeks of accidently ignoring him :( Ta-ra for noww

No comments:

Post a Comment