Sunday 31 January 2010

Awhh Dear

Hiyaa! Ohh I'm well sorry for being lame at updating my blog, but here I am, almost a month into the new year. . I also think i probaly wouldn't be writing this if i didn't have a really hard assignment to do for tommorrow :P, I feel really quite good at the moment though, Albeit a little bit concerned for someone but I'm avoiding getting involved. . . . .. ... . . . . . .. Phone rung then . . . . . . . . . . But no i feel lovely except this stupid cold i have that just wont shift :/

I alsoo reaally like someone :) He's lovely, although I'm worried that he doesn't like me back, even though I'm probly being silly.

Urghhh There's so much to say!! Like me and tom and Sharpe went to meet the hairy bikers not the friday just gone but the one before, I like to remember it as good day but it was quite shit really, sharpe and tom were lovely, its just we had to queue for like an hour and a half, sharpe had a headache. . i was bored. . ( untill i heard them talking then i got too excited :D ) But THEN RIGHT . when we FINALLY got to the front of the queue,!! >:( THIS STUPID BITCH was all like :O You havn't got a book to be signed?! THERE WERE NO CHUFFIN BOOKS LEFT!!! AND Stupid bitch Seemed to forget that it was her job to organise the books of which she only had ordered 100 grr!!!! So She was like well you can have a photo with them but be quick :O So we did right, but the picture was so blurred it was as if the lady who took it had fallen over whilst taking the picture (Yep thats right, we didn't even get to take our own picture!) Was a load of balls! URGH!

Although after my recent trip to waterstones, my previous crippling book buying habit has returned god damnit! Why can't i just use a library??! I think it's because I like to actually own the book rather than have a time limit to read it, I know it's quite lame but i also think I'm quite a book collector, Its like with these i-Book things you get, even if i had an iphone I'd never use it because i like the feeling of owning a book rather than just having it there to read.

Anywayy thats enough of me ranting for now, I should probly do My assignment, Lovee yooou X X X X X X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment