Sunday 31 January 2010

20 Reasons and distractions which make me not do my assignments:

As you can probably tell I'm distracting myself from assignment work:
  1. Writing my blog
  2. Deciding to organise my folder WHICH I have neglected and not done for months, why should i do it now you ask? because i have an assignment to do of course!
  3. A very gorgeous lovely inside and out boy comes on facebook and I talk to him, although on normal occasions i'd be a fanny and too scared to
  4. I decide to delete all my hundereds of junk emails
  5. I look for websites on buying marmosets, something i could never afford or do
  6. I watch videos on youtube of marmosets and various other cute animals
  7. I listen to songs i would never normally listen to
  8. Read a book i have read many times before
  9. Phone people i don't need to phone
  10. Go to the pub
  11. Practise my ukulele
  12. Sleep
  13. Complain that i can't do my assignment, of which the time spent complaining could actually be used to work out how to do it
  14. Work out which clothes make me look fatter than other clothes
  15. Walk my dog
  16. Put songs on my phone/mp3 player
  17. Search pointless things on google e.g "How to tell if my cat is interbred"
  18. Try learn the alphabet bacwards again
  19. Find out new conspiracy theroies and backmasked songs to frighten myself with
  20. Read all my old comments on facebook

So there you go :) x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment